Yonex Nanoray 72 Light Badminton Racket (Drak Red)
- The Yonex Nanoray Light 72 is a Rudy Hartono Signature Series badminton racket which is developed in Japan and Made in China.
- This is a new and technologically racket that delivers fast handling and high repulsion, responding to high-speed rallies with lightning-fast movement.
- The aero-box frames help to minimize air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating the head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. Great potential as an all-around and perfect racket for double players as it's easy to maneuver due to its weight and length.
- Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube is used for Quick Handling, increased strength, and power.
- The square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
- Aerodynamic contouring of the top of the frame minimizes air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating the head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. this construction tapers into the YONEX Box Shape midway through the frame for high stability, low-torque performance and more accuracy.
- Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
We Also Recommend
Yonex Mavis 350 Nylon badminton Shuttlecock (Made in Japan)
YONEX MAVIS 350 BADMINTON SHUTTLECOCK (Yellow,Green)
Priya Badminton Feather Shuttlecock(Pack of 10)
Yonex badminton grip Etech 903 Super
Yonex AEROCUSH Smooth Tacky Badminton Grip (Pack of 1)
Yonex BG 80 Power Microfiber Badminton String
Double Rod(Shaft) Badminton Racket Pair(2 Pc) for boys and girls
Yonex GR 303i Badminton Racket (color may vary)
Yonex Precision 2 TRU Cushion Non-Marking Badminton Shoes, Midnight Torquoise/Oxy Fire